Thursday, January 19, 2017

Reading Profile


I am a serious reader, mostly I read mysteries, inspirational fiction, and young adult books--I like fantasy and dystopian novels. I started reading the Maze Runner and stopped halfway through the Scorch Trials, it's not exactly my cup of tea (and I'm not going to even start on the Divergent series!) I usually decide on a book because it was free (BookBub and Kindle), I've read the author before, or I want to see what all the hype is about. Including books I re-read last year, I read over 200, I don't have a goal for this year.

 Top 5 books I read (for the 1st time) in 2016 were:

1.Trials of Apollo by Rick Riordan
2. Doctor Who: Legends of River Song by Jenny T. Colgan
3. Driving Heat by Richard Castle
4. Cold Springs by Rick Riordan
5. Abducted by T.R.Ragan

* My Top 5 ALL TIME FAVORITE Books/Series:
1. Everything Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan
2. Anne of Green Gables series by L.M. Montgomery
3 .The Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling
4. Little House series by Laura Ingalls Wilder
5. Abram's Daughters series by Beverly Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment